
I must admit I have a new hobby. I have found a blog that connects you to coupons and links you to a site that lists all the stores, what their sales are and how much it will cost you when using a certain coupon. They also link you to that certain coupon so you can print it out.
Last week Macey's was having a sale on a certain brand of chicken for $ .99. That's terrific by itself but, online there was a coupon for $1.00 off that same brand of chicken. So I marched down to Macey's with my printed coupon to test this out. And sure enough, I got the package of chicken for free.
Tonight I went to Smith's were they were having some sales. Thanks to the sales and my coupons, I bought 4 big boxes of cereal (the name brand too), 2 boxes of wheat thins, and 2 snack pack pudding cases of 4 each (so 8 puddings) all for $ 8.00. I saved $11.00.
I don't eat cereal but Joshua does and it's always a special treat when we get it. Now we have a supply of it, along with snacks for us to take to school.
Here is the main site I use that connects me to so many deals, free things and is teaching me how to save money:
http://sheshopssmart.blogspot.com/
On the other site are links to the ad and prices after coupons. But here are just the links. You go to the site, choose your store and there it is. They have them for stores in UT, AZ, NV, Eastern WA, ID, and Southern CA. Enjoy!
For Utah: http://grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/splashg84ctm.php
For AZ: http://grocerysmarts.com/arizona/lists/splashg85ro1.php
For Southern California: http://grocerysmarts.com/california_southern/lists/splashg92ro1.php
For Eastern Washington: http://grocerysmarts.com/washington_eastern/lists/splashg99ro1.php
For Idaho: http://grocerysmarts.com/idaho/lists/splashg83ro1.php
For Nevada: http://grocerysmarts.com/nevada/lists/splashg89ccb.php
Link?
ReplyDeleteHere is the main site I use that connects me to so many deals, free things and is teaching me how to save money:
ReplyDeletehttp://sheshopssmart.blogspot.com/
On the other site are links to the ad and prices after coupons. But here are just the links. You go to the site, choose your store and there it is. They have them for stores in UT, AZ, NV, Eastern WA, ID, and Southern CA. Enjoy!
For Utah: http://grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/splashg84ctm.php
For AZ: http://grocerysmarts.com/arizona/lists/splashg85ro1.php
For Southern California: http://grocerysmarts.com/california_southern/lists/splashg92ro1.php
For Eastern Washington: http://grocerysmarts.com/washington_eastern/lists/splashg99ro1.php
For Idaho: http://grocerysmarts.com/idaho/lists/splashg83ro1.php
For Nevada: http://grocerysmarts.com/nevada/lists/splashg89ccb.php
Beautiful! That's a big help. Thanks, Jessica!
ReplyDelete