We played a white elephant gift exchange game. This was the 3rd year in a row that Joshua and I went to the dollar store before his party to buy our gifts. We always do a themed stocking. This year mine was a relaxation kit, including a bath tub pillow, bubble bath, foot scrubber, and whatever else someone would need to de-stress in a relaxing bath. Joshua did a superhero stocking. It had 2 superhero puzzels, a spiderman squishy ball, 2 windup cars that light up and make noise.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Christmas Party
We played a white elephant gift exchange game. This was the 3rd year in a row that Joshua and I went to the dollar store before his party to buy our gifts. We always do a themed stocking. This year mine was a relaxation kit, including a bath tub pillow, bubble bath, foot scrubber, and whatever else someone would need to de-stress in a relaxing bath. Joshua did a superhero stocking. It had 2 superhero puzzels, a spiderman squishy ball, 2 windup cars that light up and make noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! We will miss you two next semester! I am so sad about that. But, I am glad that you re moving on. Thanks for the exciting gifts every year and for the fun that you brought to the party. I am glad that we took such fun pictures. :)
ReplyDelete