Friday, June 11, 2010

Favorite Craft Stores

My favorite crafty stores are:

1. Hobby Lobby
2. Archivers's
3. Micheal's
4. The Cotton Shop - in Provo, UT

Joshua and I love to just go walking through them, plan and dream.  He is such a good sport to support me in my crafts.  Before marrying him, I did not consider myself a crafty person but now I love it.  He has even joined in the fun.

This last week, we bought some acrylic paints and canvases.  We painted great pictures.  I've never painted before.  What I like about it is that you can't mess up.

Other fun projects we have learned together are:

Learning to cook new things
Gardening
Card & invitation making
Embossing
Sewing - he and I both have learned to make skits with invisible zippers.
Geneology

I love being able to let my creative juices flow and just be alright with however it might turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment