Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Three years ago today, I married my sweetheart in the Mesa Temple.  He still is my sweetheat.  Our love has grown in ways I did not know was possible.  I am happy I married him and know I chose well.  What joy he brings me as he pushes me, challenges me, supports me, and love me.  He is my biggest fan.  He is proud of my educational and professional choices.  He is a great school teacher.  He recognizes the good in others and seeks to accentuate it and help others also understand it.  What a champ he is. 

I am glad to know that he and I will be together forever someday.  I enjoy the memories of the time we have shared, and I love the times we do share now, and look forward to the experiences we will share.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Isn't it crazy how fast the time flies? Happy belated anniversary to you both. What a wonderful accomplishment. Congrats on the home purchase/"in the works" stuff. Very exciting!

    Hey, totally random...but my sister recommended I read a book called "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands". I would highly recommend it to you. At first I hated it because it really takes you down a notch, but then towards the end it all starts to click. It's a great read, if you have time to spare. And the best part is, it will make both you and the hubby happy. :)

    Happy anniversary. Much love to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandi! I'll have to check out that book. We did get the house which is amazing. So many projects the problem is trying to figure out where to begin before starting the next one. Hope all is well. XOXO

    ReplyDelete