Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to school - sometimes it's not fun

AHHHH!!! 

Do you ever have crazy teachers? 

Do you ever have teachers who think there class is the only class you have?

Have you ever had a teacher who said, "well I work 70 hours a week and will be doing all the reading in class too" implying that we should suck it up and be fine with the 3 inch binder stuffed with articles of "Supplemental Reading" that he will be testing on, and the "Required Reading" is of 4 large books.  He's crazy!

I will finish this semester but I don't know that I will do all the readings - unfortunately that will effect my grade.

LAME, LAME, LAME!  FRUSTRATED, STRESSED, FRUSTRATED, STRESSED!  That's what I think adn feel!  BLAHHH.

1 comment:

  1. We will survive! But honestly... I'm just gonna focus on the Marett readings and not do much (if any) of the readings for 667. Cuz we're not technically graded on the readings for 667, I think...

    ReplyDelete