
So yesterday, I was doing some writting, put my pen down next to me, and suddenly what did I find? Ink on the couch! Then accedently, I touch another coushin with it! EEK! Two marks of pen on my couches.
Thank to the internet though, I found a solution that worked wonders. Purell hand sanitizer! I don't know if it works for all couches, because it was listed under "Pen removal from microfiber." Just a dot of sanitizer and a white cloth to blot it up...whalla, no move pen marks!
Hope someone else can find this helpful.
Thank to the internet though, I found a solution that worked wonders. Purell hand sanitizer! I don't know if it works for all couches, because it was listed under "Pen removal from microfiber." Just a dot of sanitizer and a white cloth to blot it up...whalla, no move pen marks!
Hope someone else can find this helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment