Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Valentine's Day, Joshua & I skipped buying each other flowers or chocolates.  Instead, we gifted each other an embossing set.  I have never considered myself crafty or creative when it came to making things but here is what we made.  I am very proud of myself and think the cards turned out great.  Joshua is so creative too.  The cards he made turned out great.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

I made this one

                                                 














Joshua made this one
                                                      



I made




  













I made - this is one of my favorites that I made











Joshua made this one
 














I made this one - I really like this one too
















Joshua made this one.  I love it.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Now you are so artsy and fun! I am glad that you had fun on valentine's day making cards :) You two are wonderful and I am grateful for everything you did for me!

    ReplyDelete