Monday, July 6, 2009

Hot Stuff

Joshua never ceases to amaze me. The other day he came into the pool with a bag full of food. He then told me the story of how he bought 2 pounds of carne asada, rice, beans, salasa and tortillas for only $5. When at the little Mexican market nearby, he began telling them how he loved the little peppers and could eat tons of them. Well, the store manager was standing nearby and challenged Joshua to a pepper eating contest. The winner? My husband! The store manager ate 3 and Joshua ate 5. After that, the manager told the people there to give him that food for $5. Also, while there, they feed him a tamale and a ton of other foods to see how good he really was. I knew I married the right man. His talents never cease to amaze me. Now, we just need to take him out to eat with Grandpa Ronnie and let them have a chile eating contest. I think Grandpa would really be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment