Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sky Diving

On Thursday, Joshua and 3 of the guides I work with, Nic Hoggan, Ben Wampler, and Teancum Bryant went to sky dive. I was going to jump but then chickened out. Instead, I went along, went through all of the training and took pictures. I like being the cheerleader. In the end, it was too windy up top so we had to come back the next day. They had fun. The only time I felt sheepish for not jumping was after the boys had jumped, a woman who was turning 80 that day jumped. But other than that I do not regret my choice. Here are the pictures and video of Nic's landing.








It was really funny to watch Ben practice because he is 6' 10" and well...the door is not.










Ben, Teancum, Me, Joshua, and Nic








All ready to go!









Loading up!









Off we go into the wild blue yonder.








Joshua coming down to earth.







Teancum after landing. Poor thing was sick to his stomach afterward.








Ben after his landing with his instructor.








Nic laughing and in awe at his landing.








Joshua just as calm and cool as can be after he lands.










Me and my brave man!





Nic and Joshua after its all over.


This is Nic coming in for a landing

1 comment:

  1. Brian says you are week sauce and that he is no longer related to you. I on the other hand wouldn't have even considered jumping in the first place. Your one step ahead of me. Glad Josh had fun.

    ReplyDelete