Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mission Call!

At about 7:30 the phone rang.  It was Ben. "Go get Josh.  I need to ask you both something.  Put the phone on speaker."  Soon Josh and I were on the phone and we hear, "Dear Elder Steven Benjamin Arnett, You are hear by called to serve...."  Silly boy.  He did not tell us he had put in his mission papers.  I did not know that he was serious because he has done things like this before.  But when we heard people cheering in the background, we knew it was for real. 

He will be going to the Atlanta, Georgia North Mission, English speaking. He reports Wednesday April 21, which is also Dad's birthday.  The family was already planning on coming up Utah as on the Friday the 23 & Saturday the 24 Joshua and I are graduating and walking.  Perfect timing.  I am so happy for him.  Ben will be such a great missionary. 

1 comment:

  1. Hubby went to that mission! I bet tons has changed, but It was a good mission when he was there! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete