I lead a group today using the book, "The Talking Eggs." From that story they pulled out life and personal application. These students insight teaches me and inspires me to become better.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Work
I feel so bi polar about work. Someday's I absolutely hate it because I am so overwhelmed, politics, feel like my work is valued but I am not as a person, etc. Other days like today, I absolutely love my job! I was able to go out to see the students and work with them. They were in a good space and so was I. These students have made poor choices in their lives but have good hearts and desire self improvement in one way or another.
I lead a group today using the book, "The Talking Eggs." From that story they pulled out life and personal application. These students insight teaches me and inspires me to become better.
We also were able to do a service project. A man in town had received a whole trailer of hay bales. We went and helped him unload it. The attitudes of the students was so impressive as they kept saying, "Let's get it done." We moved over 100 bales of hay into the barn. Man, do I itch still or what! But it was so fun and rewarding to work hard together. I must admit these students did so much more than I, as I took a lot of pictures and wanted to back off so they could figure out how to do things themselves without being told what to do to fix the problems.
I lead a group today using the book, "The Talking Eggs." From that story they pulled out life and personal application. These students insight teaches me and inspires me to become better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment