Wednesday, November 10, 2010

July - April 2010

My past roommate Jessica Wenckus married John Talbot in the Manti Temple.  I made her bouquet in this picture.  She is such a dear friend.

Beautiful pictures of the Manti Temple that I took - the wedding party waiting by the doors

I love this picture of the Manti Temple as well
This is their wedding cake that I made for them, with the flower bouquet I also made.  The cake was my 2nd cake with fondant.  It is a whoopie pie on the inside.



I like this picture I took as well.

Joshua meeting people after Jessica and John came out of the temple.


April 22-23 Joshua and I walked in a graduation ceremony from BYU (I actually finished December 2009 but they did not have a commencement ceremony).  Ben had reported to the MTC the day before (also Dad's birthday).  That next fall, Joshua would start as a school teacher at Albion Middle School and I would begin my Masters of Social Work at BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment