![]() |
| Grandma & I at Luke's band concert May 4, 2006 |
![]() |
| Grandpa & I at Luke's band concert May 4, 2006 |
![]() |
| Grandma, Grandpa & Luke at his band concert May 4, 2006 |
![]() |
| Daniel's baptism May 6, 2006 |
![]() |
| Rocky Point, Mexico trip with family July 15, 2006 - Jasmyne, Cory Germaine, me & Caleb |
![]() |
| Aunt Barbara's beach house in Rocky Point, Mexico that we stay at |
![]() |
| Me at the beach in Rocky Point, July 2006 |
![]() |
| Siblings, cousins and friend hanging out in Rocky Point, July 2006 |
![]() |
| Driving in Rocky Point, Mexico. Me, Jasmyne, Daniel & Cory Germaine. Jasmyne, Cory and I had driven down together and got lost for 2 hours at night in the middle of now where Mexico |
![]() |
| Washington D.C. Trip - Me at the DC Temple August 6, 2006 |
![]() |
| Washington D.C. Trip August 6, 2006 at the DC Temple |
![]() |
| Washington D.C. Trip - D.C. Temple 2006 |
![]() |
| Washington D.C. Trip - Jasmyne and I at the DC Mall - August 7, 2006 |
![]() |
| Washington D.C. Trip - Grandma & Aunt Rhonda - August 7, 2006 |
![]() |
| Washington D.C. Trip August 7, 2006 - Grandpa Ronnie - Gma/Gpa, Jasmyne, & I went to D. C. to visit Aunt Rhonda and Uncle John Davenport |
![]() |
| Washington D.C. Trip - me at the Capital at night |
![]() |
| Us at George Washington's home in Mount Vernon - August 2006 |
![]() |
| Grandma Barbara & Grandpa Ronnie |
![]() |
| Grandma, Grandpa, Jasmyne and I in front of the White House - August 2006 |
![]() |
| Jasmyne at the WWII Monument - August 2006 |
![]() |
| Grandpa, Grandma, me, Jasmyne, Aunt Rhonda on boat ride on the Potomac River - from Alexandria to Georgetown. |
![]() |
| Grandpa on our boat ride up the Potomac - Seeing D.C. from the Water |
![]() |
| Jasmyne with Watergate in the background - Aug 2006 |
![]() |
| Grandpa at sunset on the Potomac River boat ride |
























No comments:
Post a Comment