Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I WON!
So I really enjoy reading other people's blogs. I have several that I look at near daily. It has become a hobby that I really enjoy and a way for me to de-stress. So late last night I was decompressing from the long day, checking out others blogs and saw some giveaway drawings. The purpose is to spread the word about new products and give people a chance to try it for free, so hopefully you will spend lots of money on it in the future and tell your friends. You enter by answering a question such as, "what do you do to relax?" A month or so ago, I won a bunch of fun stuff from Natures Valley (they do granola type food) from one of these things. Well last night I entered 2 of them, one for some nice foot care stuff from Avon and another from a little boutique that actually specializes in adorable baby clothes. This morning I found out I won. My feet will be feeling so nice! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment