Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Project!!



Look! I made this wreath.  We went to a wedding reception tonight were they had parts of pine trees and other fir trees woven into the decorations.  It was beautiful.  I was working in the kitchen and saw them throwing them away.  They smelled wonderful and I wondered if I could be creative and recycle them by weaving them into a wreath.  Used what I had at home, some green paper clips to hold two branches together, a ribbon, some red fake berries and a little hot glue.  It worked!  I am so proud of myself and my creativity.  I hope it holds together.

This was a cool flower arrangement done by Liz Lemon Swindle (she did all the decor for the wedding).  We got to keep the arrangement until the flowers die and then we take back the cool vase.  


This was a cool flower that I have never seen before that was a part of the flower arrangement. 


Today has been a fun day.  We have almost completed our Christmas shopping today (Black Friday) when we took our friend/coworker Lauren Clayden from Canada to the mall for her to experience America's Black Friday.  Then Joshua and I relaxed watching Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang. The enjoyed helping at Bishop Jeffs' (our singles ward bishop when Joshua and I lived at the Riviera) daughter's wedding reception.  We still have a bit of homework to do but have had fun helping others and playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment