Ben entered the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on Dad's 51st birthday, April 21, 2010. It was a great day. In the morning we celebrated Dad's birthday with strawberry shortcake. Then we each were able to take a moment to express to Ben our love for him and our thoughts as to him serving a mission.
I know that I am so proud of him for choosing to commit 2 years of his life to teaching others everyday, all day about Jesus Christ. This truly was a decision that he made. I admire his conviction to study out if he believed the gospel of Jesus Christ was real and if the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was God's one and only true church on the earth. There is so much bits and parts of truth all around us in the world today but I too know that God in his love and care does not wish to leave us in the dark. I know that God has all power. And as such, God has the ability to have one church. Ben will be a great force of good in the lives of others. I am so proud of him and love him very much. We are praying for you Ben.

No comments:
Post a Comment