Yesterday was Joshua's 25th birthday. He is an amazing person. We needed to celebrate his life.
I made a picnic lunch and we drove up to Nunn's Park in the Provo Canyon. We laid our blanket's out on the grass next to the Provo River, ate and laid in the sun.
Afterwards, we went to Sam's club for my eye appointment. Then went up to the church building to play the piano. Next we in church we are playing a duet of I am a Child of God.
Later that night, we went to visit Joshua's old roommate Justin. We were going to go to get ice cream but in the end went to Applebee's for some heartier food. In the end at Applebee's there were 5 of us. It was great to all be together. We also new the server. He was terrif and brought Joshua a special raspberry milkshake. It was a lot of fun.
After Applebee's we spent the rest of the evening at the nickel arcade playing the games from our childhood. Our friend Aaron and his girlfriend Emma came, Justin was there with a friend of his and Nic came along as well. Aaron and Nic are friends we have made as I worked with them on trail. Nic is one who went sky diving with Joshua last summer. It was a great time.
Happy Birthday Joshua! Hope it was a great one. I am so glad you were born and made the life decisions you have which have helped shape you into who you are.
Happy Birthday!!! I'm a little late, I know... Congrats on graduating to the both of you! I hope you guys are having a lovely summer.
ReplyDelete